Risk Management, Monitoring and Evaluation Section
Accountable for the risk management operations of the FSA, to include the integration of risk concepts into strategic planning, risk identification and mitigation activities
Summary of Duties:
- Work alongside the Director to establish the key risk indicators for the FSA.
- Maintain internal data for risk analysis and reporting.
- Identify, quantify, manage and report risks in accordance with the FSA’s governance framework and policy guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the FSA’s performance in the application of risk in its decision-making process and propose continuous improvements.
- Identify potential regulatory and non-regulatory risk through thorough and ongoing risk assessments with relevant business leads, develop and implement robust mitigation plans to minimise any adverse impact to the FSA.
- Work alongside the director to provide insightful and quality reporting to the board subcommittee and other key stakeholders to support risk processes.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, business administration, finance or risk management.
- Experience in the use of risk quantitative techniques and experience in the analysis of business metrics and the formulation of Key Risk and Performance Indicators is a plus.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021