The Financial Services Authority is inviting dedicated, dynamic and committed individuals to join its team and help contribute to the success of the financial services industry.
Facilities and Logistics Section
To safeguard and protect life and property of the organization in line with the set procedures;
- Ensure that movement of goods and materials in or out from the building, warehouses and containers have been authorized and inspected.
- Ensure that persons and vehicles entering and leaving the zone are properly documented, and monitored and that only authorised person and vehicles are allowed inside the zone.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures and restraining trespassers.
- Monitor all FSA surveillance devices and setups (including CCTV)
- To undertake search and inspection of all goods and vehicles / persons entering and moving from the zone.
- Implement FSA Traffic Management Plan.
- Handling of containers;
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses and obtaining signatures.
- To direct and guide visitors to offices and deal with enquiries.
- Secondary Level Education;
- Knowledge of basic Security and Fire inspection procedures
- Good Disciplinary Records
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe