Facilities and Logistics Section
To undertake cleaning of the establishment to ensure a comprehensive cleaning service is provided that is conducive to a healthy environment within FSA.
Summary of Duties:
- Perform cleaning duties in all office areas.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are followed.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies.
- Report necessary maintenance.
- Assist other department when needed with meetings.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Secondary level of education.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021