Performs financial, statistical and analytical studies and prepare financial reports and statements in respect to licensees and other authorised entities within the Fiduciary Supervision Section.
Summary of Duties:
- Work in close collaboration with the Director and Manager to assist in ensuring the Financial Analysis function of the Authorisations Unit is effectively and efficient conducted.
- Ensure adherence with the established service standards, internal systems and control of the Authorisations Unit relating to the financial analysis function and take appropriate regulatory enforcement action in event of breaches.
- Review and analyse audited financial statements or any other returns submitted by licensees and other authorized entities from the Fiduciary services sector to identify trends relating to revenues and expenses.
- Design, disseminate, and interpret data collected through periodic returns submitted by licensees from the Fiduciary Services sector.
- Maintain and update the registers being maintained by the FSA in respect to information pertaining to financial information provided by licensees within the Fiduciary Services Section.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures and standards have been followed by all licensees.
- Participate in onsite inspections as and when required.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Management, Finance or any other related field; or
- Other Relevant Professional Qualifications including: International Compliance Association – International Diploma in Compliance; or
- ICSA- Level 5 Diploma or
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Related Field.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021