Policy, Research and Statistics Section
Produce policy papers to review the areas in policies and legal framework that fall short of international standards to ensure that Seychelles’ reputation is safeguarded.
Summary of duties:
- Undertake research to design policy papers:
- to promulgate new legislations required to comply with international standards
- to initiate amendments to existing legislations for compliance with international standards
- Co-ordinate with other sections of the organisation to review existing legislations compliance against the international standards
- Design policy papers to introduce new legislations or to initiate amendments to existing products legislations to comply with international standards
- Review, amend and design of FSA documents such as codes, guidelines, applications form and circulars to ensure conformity of organisation standards
- Collate and maintain statistics for reporting with international standard setting bodies
- Act as focal point for international standard setting bodies in order to maintain relationships pertaining to policy matters (e.g. OECD, EU, IAIS, IOSCO, CISNA, GIFICS, GIFIN)
- Co-ordinate application for membership to international standard setting bodies
- Provide advices for interpretation of policies and its accompanying legislations for internal and external parties
Minimum entry requirements:
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Finance, Commerce, International Business or any other relevant field.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 6th February, 2023