The Financial Services Authority is inviting dedicated, dynamic and committed individuals to join its team and help contribute to the success of the financial services industry.
To ensure effective supervision and monitoring of the fiduciary sector through the implementation of a risk based approach to supervision, inclusive of both offsite and onsite supervision, and to assist in the development of internal control systems and procedures.
Summary of Duties:
- Work in close collaboration with the Supervision Manager and Director for Fiduciary Supervision to supervise and ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Supervision Unit;
- Engage in the processing and evaluation of applications submitted with the Section including but not limited to licensing, renewal, fitness and propriety, changes and other authorisation applications in collaboration with relevant units;
- Through offsite and onsite supervisory work, identify potential areas of compliance threats and vulnerabilities and prioritise supervisory techniques and tools to best manage and mitigate such risks;
- Engage in the conduct of onsite inspections to monitor the activities of licensees and authorized persons to ensure adherence to approved regulatory standards;
- Dissemination of information to licensees in relation to the fulfillment of their legal and administrative requirement;
- Review the internal systems and control of the Section on a regular basis to ensure adherence with the regulatory and legislative requirements.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Management, Finance, Economics or any other related field; or
- Other Relevant Professional Qualifications including, International Compliance Association (ICA) – International Diploma in Compliance; or
- ICSA- Level 5 Diploma
- Minimum of Three Years’ Experience in Related Field.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: Friday 17th December, 2021