The Financial Services Authority is inviting dedicated, dynamic and committed individuals to join its team and help contribute to the success of the financial services industry.
Policy, Research and Statistics Section
Review of existing policies and make recommendations to management in order to improve the current legislative landscape.
- Undertake reviews of proposed policies and initiate amendments to legislations as required.
- Conduct industry surveys, collate and analyse data, and produce reports as assigned.
- Collate statistics of the organisation’s licensees and products.
- Work in collaboration with other technical departments of the organization in the implementation of new products developments.
- Co-ordinate the review and amendments of the organisation’s product related documents (e.g. Licence Application Forms, Guidelines, Licence Certificates, Circulars) to ensure conformity with the organisation’s standard.
- Act as desk officer for international standard setting bodies in order to maintain relationships pertaining to matters of product development (e.g. IAIS, IOSCO, OECD).
- Undertake market research as required, in order to keep abreast with the development and new initiatives in the non-bank financial services sector.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in Economics, Finance or any other relevant field.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: Friday 17th December, 2021