Internal Audit Section
Provide the organisation with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance. Examine and improve the operating practices, financial and risk management processes of the organisation.
Summary of Duties:
- Keep abreast of the organisation’s policies, procedures and assess significant new services, processes, operations and controls.
- Plan individual audit engagement and conduct audit programs in accordance with Internal Audit standards, policies and procedures.
- Conduct surprise inspection and review in the operation of the organisation.
- Examine and report to the Internal Audit Manager on whether the operations are economic, efficient and effective and improve performance by making recommendations to eliminate the weaknesses in operations.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management intervention on corrective actions resulting from Internal Audits and External Audits.
- Assist with consulting and advisory services, beyond internal auditing assurance services, to help management in meeting its objectives.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- ACCA Level 2 or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or other related field.
- Relevant experience in auditing would be an advantage.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021