Policy, Research and Statistics Section
Review of existing policies and make recommendations to management in order to improve the current legislative landscape.
- Undertake reviews of proposed policies and initiate amendments to legislations as required.
- Conduct industry surveys, collate and analyse data, and produce reports as assigned.
- Collate statistics of the organisation’s licensees and products.
- Work in collaboration with other technical departments of the organization in the implementation of new products developments.
- Co-ordinate the review and amendments of the organisation’s product related documents (e.g. Licence Application Forms, Guidelines, Licence Certificates, Circulars) to ensure conformity with the organisation’s standard.
- Act as desk officer for international standard setting bodies in order to maintain relationships pertaining to matters of product development (e.g. IAIS, IOSCO, OECD).
- Undertake market research as required, in order to keep abreast with the development and new initiatives in the non-bank financial services sector.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in Economics, Finance or any other relevant field.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021