The Financial Services Authority is inviting dedicated, dynamic and committed individuals to join its team and help contribute to the success of the financial services industry.
Facilities and Maintenance Officer
Facilities and Logistics Section
Undertake minor technical and maintenance work and provide efficient assistance in the Technical and Maintenance Team and support in building and grounds maintenance work in order to effectively meet the FSA’s building and grounds maintenance programmes.
Summary of Duties:
- General cleaning duties in the FSA Bois De Rose zone and surrounding warehouses;
- Perform landscaping duties;
- Undertake minor repair works such as plumbing and carpentry;
- Carry out maintenance of facilities equipment and set-ups (Electricals, Air-Conditioning units, Sewage)
- In time of staff shortage within the security unit, assist with security duties;
- In time of a driver’s absence assist with driving duties.
Minimum entry requirements:
- Post Secondary education at the Seychelles Institute of Technology or Equivalent Qualifications or
- Secondary level of education and a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar post.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 5th November, 2021v