Driver & Messenger
Facilities and Logistics Section
Provide secure and timely delivery of courier/communication dispatches to FSA partners, post office, banks and suppliers as well as pick up of office purchases and driving services to transport FSA staff.
Summary of Duties:
- Collect and deliver mails and other documents to and from the FSA.
- Transport staff to and from FSA or to other destinations.
- Run errands for FSA as and when necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of FSA’s vehicles.
- Advise on the need for corrective maintenance to FSA’s vehicles.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Secondary Level of Education; and
- Class 2, 5 & 6 driving license; and
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience and a clean driving license.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 15th October, 2021