Human Resource Development Section
Operate as a strategic business partner under the leadership of the Manager for Human Resources to develop and deliver the full spectrum of HR service and systems that drive business performance and contribute to the realisation of the mission and core values of the FSA through utilisation and deployment of programmes, tools, policies and framework developed to attract, motivate and retain the workforce so that performance and productivity is at a highest attainable level.
Summary of Duties:
- Raise relevant documentation for appointments, promotions, transfers, resignations, retirement as required to be signed off by the Head of Corporate Affairs prior to forwarding to relevant section for further action.
- Conduct interviews and document outcomes for both internal and external candidates.
- Actively support the on-boarding process by setting up the induction process.
- Participate in job evaluation and job grading panel and actively contribute to the discussions as required.
- Advise and guide heads of sections, managers, senior and supervisors on HR strategies, policies and practices.
- Instruct employees on conditions of employment, policies and relevant sections of the Employment Act that relates to the employee’s and employer’s responsibilities at the workplace.
- Hear disciplinary and grievance cases and ensure fair and uniform application of disciplinary measures in line with the Employment Act.
- Provide feedback to the Internal audit and external audit teams to provide relevant information and provide feedback on queries and submit relevant documents if required.
- Work with heads of section to ensure that the performance cycle is respected through the maintenance of a proper performance management cycle calendar.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Degree in Human resource management or a related field and 3 years of relevant working experience
- Full CIPD membership
- Fully conversant with the Employment act
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references and referees to:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: 6th February, 2023