The Financial Services Authority is inviting dedicated, dynamic and committed individuals to join its team and help contribute to the success of the financial services industry.
Post title: Legal Officer
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide opinions and inputs regarding legal issues and documentation.
• Assist with the drafting of cabinet memorandums, contracts, MOUs and other legal documents.
• Assist with the review of draft legislations, policies, codes and guidelines.
• Liaise with other stakeholders to seek legal opinions and interpretation.
• Compile relevant documentations for Court proceedings.
• Produce documents maintained by the FSA to Court in accordance with summons received.
• Conduct research on legislative framework of other jurisdictions or on other relevant matters.
• Perform any other relevant duties assigned by management.
Law degree (LLB)
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good organizational skills and ability to manage self and time effectively.
Maintain an efficient working relationship with colleagues and external contact.
Must possess strong team and leadership qualities.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please forward your covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and references to:
The Human Resources Director
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 991, Bois De Rose Avenue, Mahe
Closing date of application: Wednesday 25th July, 2018